This week’s Merchandise Monday takes us back to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
Technically, this week’s 5 Fandom Friday is “5 Broadway Roles We’d Love To Play”, but, to our great shame, we do not actually know that many Broadway roles. So, because we’re too lazy to do research on the topic, we decided to look through older 5 Fandom Friday posts and choose one that we might be able to answer without too much work.
Which is why we chose 5 Nerdiest Things We’ve Ever Done. After all, we like calling ourselves nerds. Or geeks. Or whatever. And we do lots of nerdy/geeks/whatever stuff. Making a list of the nerdiest things we’ve done is kinda fun. Although it’s almost shocking to realize how far we’ve crossed over into the Land of Geeks, leaving “normal” a lot farther behind than we’d thought. Well, sh*t happens, I guess. And this is good sh*t, so we’re not actually complaining.
Anyway, without further babbling: the list.
Rules and explanation of this tag:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness;
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
We haven’t yet decided whether it’s going to be difficult to find an entire 8 photos of happiness that we agree on, or difficult to choose from all the photos out there… We’ll see, I guess.