The wonderful Wendy tagged us to do 8 Photos of Happiness.
Rules and explanation of this tag:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness;
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
We haven’t yet decided whether it’s going to be difficult to find an entire 8 photos of happiness that we agree on, or difficult to choose from all the photos out there… We’ll see, I guess.
Well, technically it’d be the South, but who cares about the details? And no, this is not about the TV show, a fairytale or the movie. This a post about Sam and Frodo. Because we have something to celebrate. We met excatly 1 1/2 years ago in Auckland in our dorm. The day that started it all! The travelling in NZ and elsewhere, the conventions, the premieres, this blog and so much more… we would sit here for the next couple of days if we were to name everything. Let’s just make it sounds like a story and say: that January 30th was the day that started this wonderful friendship. There you go. Cheesy and all.
Granted, celebrating 1 1/2 is kinda weird, but we didn’t have the blog 6 months ago, so this’ll have to do. But worry not, you shall get another one of these in 6 months when it’s time for our 2-year-anniversary!
“…the fandom life came into my dorm room and told me they had a Lord of the Rings locations guide”. Or: the story of how this random girl opened the door to the dorm room and turned my life upside down. Although that sounds either like it’s the start of an adventurous adventure, which it wasn’t if we’re honest, or the start to a sappy rom-com, which it wasn’t either.