We’re sorry about the lack of posts lately, but my Internet connection sucked and I was busy. Now I’m back, and a little less busy, so I’m excited to present to you: our Top Ten Movies We Are Excited For In 2017. So much excitement!
This is not technically a Top Ten Tuesday, but it’s a top ten, and it’s Tuesday, so there is that (it was Tuesday when I started this post, I promise!)
Also, the following movies are in no particular order other than they came to my mind like this, and I wrote them down.
1. Star Wars: Episode VIII, December 15th
I’m an avid Star Wars fan, always have been, always will be, and I loved The Force Awakens and Rogue One, so of course I’m excited for Episode VIII!
2. Wonder Woman, June 2nd
We have not yet given up hope on the DCCU, especially because Marvel has yet to deliver a female-led superhero movie.
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming, July 7th
Spider-Man was awesome in Civil War, and the trailer looks fun! So yes, Spider-Man is definitely on this list.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, April 25th
I mean, have you seen the trailer?
5. Two Is A Family, January 5th
Omar Sy is an awesome actor, and this movie just looks amazing and cute and fun.
6. Hidden Figures, February 2nd
Because badass science women.
7. Justice League, November 17th
Again, we haven’t lost faith in the DC movies yet.
8. Thor: Ragnarok, October 25th
We love Thor, and the MCU, so we’re always looking forward to their movies.
9. Kingsman: The Golden Circle, September 29th
The first one was awesome, so we have high hopes for the sequel!
10. Beauty and the Beast, March 16th
Emma Watson, Disney, Luke Evans, Sir Ian McKellen…