We got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and set up 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the sunshine blogger award logo!
Thank you wanderlust77 for nominating us! We’re a bit behind with this, but we’re still doing it. Let’s go!
1. Neon or pastel?
Frodo: Pastel. Sadly I don’t like to wear clothes with pastel colors.
Sam: Pastel. Neon makes my head hurt.
2. Sweet, savoury, sour or bitter?
Frodo: Sweet. But not too sweet.
3. What are your main inspiration sources?
Frodo: Jared Padalecki and every other good person there is. Good people are inspiring.
Sam: As in people, or things? Kindness, selflessness and passion usually inpire me. Does that count as an answer?
4. Do you have any collections? If so, how large?
Frodo: I collect books. Surprise. I’d say I have around 300 books (+ 100 ebooks).
Sam: I have an ever growing collection of Funko Pop! figurines that I started about a year and a half ago; I couldn’t even tell you how large it is, because I’m too lazy to count them all. But they’ll all make a Merchandise Monday post at some point or another, so stick around and maybe you can count them 😀 oh, and I used to collect stamps; I still have the collection, and filled an impressive six of these book-thingies with stamps. And marbles. I used to have about 3 kg worth of marbles.
5. Three things that make you laugh.
Frodo: My friends, my friends and… my friends.
Sam: Sarcasm, Frodo, my dad’s humor.
6. Which is your favorite pun?
Frodo: I don’t have a favorite pun.
Sam: I don’t think I have a favorite pun…
7. Which are your favorite books?
Frodo: Oh chuck, there are so many good books. But I am in love with Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. And my latest addiction is A Court of Mist and Fury.
Sam: There’s too many to even answer this question truthfully. Harry Potter is my all-time favorite, but I love the Throne of Glass series, Catching Fire, A Court of Mist and Fury and so many more that are just slipping my mind right now.
8. What books are you looking forward to reading?
Frodo: Empire of Storms, Lord of Shadows and Part 3 of the A Court of Thornes and Roses trilogy.
Sam: The Demon Cycles by Peter V. Brett is on top of my to-read list, followed by Empire of Storms (Sarah J. Maas), which comes out in September, and Lord of Shadows (Cassandra Clare), set to come out in April 2017. And whatever the next A Court of Thornes and Roses shall be called, but we still have to wait for a year for that to come out…
9. Favorite TV-shows?
Frodo: Supernatural all the way, but also Agent Carter and Game of Thrones.
Sam: That’s a no-brainer. Supernatural and Agent Carter.
10. Top items in your bucket list.
Frodo: Traveling the world. So there aren’t any items. There a just a lot of beautiful places I want to see.
Sam: My bucket list is more of a list of places I want to see. It’s a long list to which I add places faster than I can cross off, but that has not discouraged me yet. I don’t think it ever will; the world is big, and I want to see as much of it as possible. Right now, the top places are Venice, Italy and pretty much all of Great Britain – they’re at the top of the list mostly because they’re closest to where I live, and therefor cheapest to travel to. But I want to go to Thailand, too, and see Angkor Wat (Cambodia), go to Hawaii, Iceland, Venezuela…
11. What would you like to see in a short story?
Frodo: I don’t really read short stories… I’m more of a novel kind of girl.
Sam: Make it memorable, and make it feel like you had fun writing it without the story turning ridiculous.
1. If you had to pick one thing to do for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Writing or reading?
3. Sunlight or moonlight?
4. What do you value most in yourself and/or other people?
5. Who is your favorite character (TV, movie, book, game…)?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. Where would you like to go on holiday, if all expenses are paid?
8. What is your first memory?
9. What are you most passionate about?
10. Something/someone that never fails to make you smile/feel better?
11. What fictional world would you like to live in? Or do you prefer the real world?