We got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Becca – thank you!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Let’s do this!
We’re gonna do 7 both, which makes 14, if I’m correct. I might not be. I suck at maths.
I just hope we find 7 random facts about ourselves worth sharing.
1.I love fruit! I really, really love them! I could (okay, I do) eat apples every day and more than just one. To make me happy you just need to give an apple (or any other fruit).
2. I did two internships in bookstores (in a small and a bigger one) and also worked in one of largest stores in Berlin over Christmas season.
3. I am lucky to have friends I have bascially known my entire life.
4. I have a lot of friends I met on the Internet. The first time I met any of them, I was 13.
5. I am a fast reader.
6. I can listen to one song for hours and still enjoy it every single time.
7. Without Lord of the Rings, my life would be completely different.
1. I own every Always Keep Fighting campaign shirt.
2. I have a “Carpe Diem” tattoo on my left arm.
3. I am currently working on my third novel, although I haven’t gotten much work done lately; I published the first (and only) one when I was 17.
4. I have a ridiculous collection of incredibly pretty notebooks, most of which I’m actually using. But some are just sitting there, empty, staring at me accusingly.
5. I’m in love with my apartment. I think Frodo’s in love with it too.
6. I like driving. Growing up, we always had to drive for at least 600 km to visit relatives, so I got used to sitting in the car over long periods of time. It comes it quite handy today, given that I like travelling.
7. I’m a night owl. I work best when the world is dark and quiet – but I need my beauty sleep, which is why I hate mornings. Problem is, I need to get up early to go to work. Those two things do not work well together.
and whoever else feels like doing this!