Here’s the rules:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
7 things you may not know about us:
1. We are both the oldest of three children. I have 2 younger brothers (Frodo), and I, a younger brother and a younger sister (Sam).
2. I speak 3 languages: English (that should be a huge surprise), French, and German (Sam). Frodo speaks 2: English and German. We usually talk to each other in both English and German, depending on the subject, our mood, what language we’re thinking in, the weather, the temperature, the location of the moon in the sky…
3. We both have social anxiety. Sometimes it’s bad, sometimes it’s not, but it still sucks. Although we have found that, whenever we are together, it gets much easier to interact with people and be ourselves instead of just standing quietly in a corner, which both sucks and comes in handy – we don’t live in the same city, but we do try to spend as much time together as we possibly can (and our budget allows; travelling back and forth or going on trips is awesome, but sometimes impossible to finance).
4.We were in New Zealand, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Dresden, Prague, London, Bonn, Birmingham, Vienna and Düsseldorf together in the last 12 months.
5. We throw references at each other all the time, mostly just for the fun of watching other people not getting them.
6. I’m always correcting Frodo (not just her but pretty much everyone, and I’m working on it and try to stop myself but sometimes I just can’t help it) and it really, really pisses Frodo off.
7. We are planning on moving in together – we have been from the very first day we met each other – but life got in the way. The plan’s still standing though, and we already have most of what we’d need, including this cute cutlery that we bought in Napier, New Zealand. And a lot of collectibles, of course. We’d turn our place into paradise for us, and a freak show for everyone else.
1. Jess from http://www.bookwormsindresses.com/
2. James from https://atolkienistperspective.wordpress.com/
3. The SPN Fox sisters from http://thesupernaturalfoxsisters.com/