Finally! We got a trailer and oh my god I need to calm down! I need Novemeber – now!! But since we have to wait, let’s talk about the first look at the movie. I am going to share my Top 5 Moments of this trailer and I would love for you to share yours in the comments 🙂
1. Finnick’s and Annie’s Wedding in the beginning makes me happy and sad at the same time. But it’s beautifully done and I can’t wait to see it.
2. The sister dance with Katniss and Prim. I just love their relationship and every scene of them together on screen is great to watch. Especially the hug was heartwarming!
3. Next hug on my list. This time it’s Katniss and Peeta. The trailer looks so much brighter than the movie is probably going to be. I am not complaining because I love every second of it. But I was kinda suprised to see it (in a good way, of course).
4. The voiceover gave me goosepumps. And Finnick’s words. Oh my god. That was on point. “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 76th Hunger Games!” *shivering*
5. Katniss with her bow and arrow. Aiming for someone (I think it’s safe to say that it’s probably President Snow). And the whole crowd behind her… just amazing.
Now I am hooked and I want more! Can we get the second trailer now? Pretty please? I totally forgot that Gwendoline Christie was cast as Commander Lyme and I just screamed “Brienne!” (I really love her in Game of Thrones!) and I am looking forward to see her. Sadly Johanna isn’t in the trailer, but at least we get a few seconds of Effie and Haymitch. All in all the trailer showed more than I hoped for, so I am going to watch again. And again and again. Until we get new footage.